Friday, October 26, 2018

Not Your Typical Floral Midi

Not a typical Photo Friday this week, as it hasn't been a typical week for us.  We spent all day yesterday in the emergency room with a very sick little (she has pneumonia).  It's been an exhausting week trying to navigate sleep & trying to clock some hours in at the office.  Needless to say, this mama has been in bed as soon as the littles are down just to catch-up. 

I'm going to share this post for today, the bright colors are just what I need.  This dress is pure midi perfection....the print, the cut...my goodness, I could go on and on.  Bonus points? The hubs gave me mad compliments, even insisting I wear it more...

Sunnies (Amazon)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D