Thursday, June 13, 2019

3DAB

No, the title of this post is not a typo.  It's an abbreviation for '3 Days After Bo'.  This is what I wore out to an early dinner for the Mr.'s birthday (April 18th).  We tried a new (to us) restaurant that wasn't what I would categorize as 'kid friendly'.  However, they went above & beyond to cater to the girls with coloring books/crayons & smaller portioned meals for them (hello grilled cheese Sammies).  I had my first beer back & an amazing meal.  If you're ever in the Peterborough area, head on over to The Publican House...you will be far from disappointed!

I had loads of DM's & messages praising me for leaving the house so soon after baby.  Here's how I see it- momming is hard when you're home & hard when you're out, so you might as well be out. And don't kid yourself, these are still my maternity jeans & I was totally wearing the mesh underwear/industrial pad combo from the hospital ;)

Mini Dress (Free People)/ Denim (Target)/ Earrings (Amazon)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D