Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Save Some of That

Floaty tunics are a go-to for me during post-pregnancy.  I bought this one after Sadie was born & it's carried me through since.  The print & colors were too good to resist, not to mention the discounted price on Nordstrom rack ;) I paired it with these white earrings & a pair of flats for some errand-running.  The wind here has been crazy, so it ballooned it up a bit more than usual....that's ok, I'm totally embracing the post-baby bod this time around.  I am so, so incredibly grateful for this body of mine...it's created & carried three healthy babies in the past four years.  This means, until I drop a few lbs & feel more like myself, there will be a surplus of oversized everything...

Tunic (Free People)/ Denim & Earrings (Target)/ Flats (F21)/ Sunnies (Amazon)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D