Thursday, November 7, 2019

Bo Bear's Crib

Today I've decided to share Bo's nursery.  With everything we had going on before he was born, it was the last thing on my mind.  We did end up keeping him in his bassinet in our bedroom for five whole months, even though he was sleeping through the night way before that.  We also had scheduled visits with out of country visitors, so we needed his room to make sure our guests were comfortable. 

I decided on black bears, with a grey/black/white color scheme.  I put it all together in my head, keeping each piece in it's original packaging until we put it all together one afternoon.  I cannot believe how well it came together, everything considering.  He's been sleeping soundly in his new space for almost two whole months & the girls are having a blast playing in that teepee. 

Black Bear rug (via Ebay)
Baby bedding (Target), Rug (Hobby Lobby)
All Wall decor (Hobby Lobby)
Curtains & Wall Hanging (Target)
Teepee (Hobby Lobby), Stool (F21)
Blocks (local Ptbo Shop), Bear (Amazon), All Else (Hobby Lobby)
Changing Pad Cover (Target)
Sign (Hobby Lobby), Light (Dollar Store)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D