Tuesday, November 12, 2019

October (Part One)

October is here! We kicked off the month in the best of ways- with early morning surprise bags for all three kiddos! I always get them some spooky leggings, pjs, & a halloween-themed book (I like giving books for holidays).  This time, I added some stickers & a few other small surprises. 

We had family Thanksgiving (Canadian) at the cottage & it was the best way to spend the day, hands down.  We spent the rest of our days watching all three Hotel Transylvania movies with spooky treats & pjs.  I'm so thankful for another wonderful month of memories...

All ready for an early morning wake-up!
Zoey's bag in the making (from Chapters, Homesense, & Walmart).
Bo's bag in the making (from Walmart, Homesense, & Target Dollarspot)
Sadie's bag in the making (from Walmart, Target, Chapters, & Homesense).
Spooky snacks I was so happy to find in Canada (we usually never get holiday-themed treats).
This sweatshirt was the perfect sweatshirt for Halloween (via Shop Friday Apparel).
Movie marathons require spooky snacks (dvd via Walmart).
Picked up this beer on a whim on our last trip to Iowa...totally regretting not grabbing a few more 6 packs!
I've worn this outfit at least once a week since I got this sweatshirt (Hat: Target, Sweatshirt: Aerie, Shoes: Walmart).
I'm loving adding fun phrases to our letter board in the kitchen (thanks pinterest)!
Bo's first thanksgiving outfit, which he can totally wear for both (via Kohl's from gramma & papa).
My mom picked up these tees from Kohl's & I couldn't love them more!
Just added this faux fur rug to our entryway bench (pillowcase & rug via Amazon).
Wine supplies, ready for the big dinner (via Target Dollarspot & Kohl's).
Cottage views on Thanksgiving :)
A bonfire while eating pumpkin pie?! Is this heaven?! (scarf via Amazon).
Pumpkin Spice cinnamon rolls for Thanksgiving Monday morning :)
XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D