Monday, November 11, 2019

Iowa in October

I took my first solo-trip to Iowa with all three kiddos.  It took about an hour-ish longer, mostly due to feedings for Bo.  If the Mr. is with, we can feed him as we drive & stop to burp/change.  When we did stop, I piled us all into family bathrooms for potty breaks/diaper changes & then let the kiddos stretch their legs running around walmart (don't judge lol).  I am so happy I decided to put on my big girl pants & go for it, since we had the best time & made lots of memories (and took just as many pictures).

Loving the Time & Tru brand from Walmart.  This sherpa jacket is soooooo cozy & warm.
Don't mind the lint...these walmart leggings feel like Lula Roe, but for a fraction of the price.
October at the Zoo! We lucked out & went on a free admission day :)
We've never fed the swans/fish, the girls loved it.
The train ride is the highlight & we always do it at the very end of our zoo visit!
Feeding the farm animals is also a favorite for the girls.
Made our first visit to Steelplow Burger....oh.my.god. If you live near the QC area, it's worth the trek, I promise!
The shake of all shakes.  The girls enjoyed the extras, while the adults got shakes to themselves ;)
Casual dressing done in my fav way, with the addition of this poncho.
First pumpkin patch of the season! We got to see these cousins in action in Iowa City!
One last visit to our fav bakery before we hit the road back home :)
I will always LOVE Forever21 for their accessories!
One more find from Walmart (also purchased it in black).  It's a total Aerie dupe!
I started holiday shopping & I'm sad to stay, I'm still not done!

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

1 comment:

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D