Tuesday, March 31, 2020

One Year in Ptbo

One whole year residing in Peterborough! We celebrated this past Sunday with a couple beers & a family dinner. We closed just weeks before Bo was added to the mix, it was a crazy time.  One year later, it's still a crazy time...just in a different way.  This self-isolation way of living is so simple & slowed down. If it wasn't such a scary & unknown time, I think more of us would enjoy slowing down with our families.

Again, these were shot back when we had some freshly fallen snow.  However, this outfit was totally relevant to what I'm wearing lately.  I've styled these sweatshirt so many ways, it's the coziest piece I own at the moment & I find myself reaching for it more often than not.  Can't wait to pair it with cutoffs & white birks when it warms up...

Sweatshirt (Ptbo Northern Originals)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

1 comment:

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D