Monday, March 9, 2020

October (Part II)

Well here we are...on the brink of Spring & I'm trying to go back & share photos from last fall! So, so much is going on right now in our little world & it's all I can do to try to keep up.  Here are a few special photos from our first fall in Peterborough. We made so many memories & shared so many firsts, all together & at the same time.

Pingle's Farm was a hit, so much stuff for the girls to do & a yummy bakery for take-home treats!
Millbrook had a little morning trick-or-treat, the girls had a blast & we had lunch at Moody's after :)
Cupcakes decorated by toddlers are bound to have a few extra sprinkles ;)
Pumpkin carving! I went overboard & bought 5 this year!
Queen Bee costume (via Homesense).
Baby Bee for Bo, we matched...it was adoreable!
A cauldron of candy (cauldron via Walmart).
Happy Halloween 2019!
I go all out on my fav holiday...ghost shaped pancakes for breakfast!
Spider sandwiches, ghost string cheese, & grapes on a broomstick!
It poured rain the entire night, but the Mr. still took the girls to a few houses!
Vampire cocktails for dinner (sprite & grenadine).
Frankenstein pizza for the Mr. & I :)
The girls' dinner on Halloween night :)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D