Monday, March 30, 2020

Safe At Home

Hello All! We are currently on our third week of self-isolation. The kids haven't left the house, with the exception of a few car rides for ice cream pick-ups or exploration.  The Mr. is still working daily, which we are very fortunate for.  He works primarily outdoors away from his coworkers for the most part, with his own truck serving as his office. The kids have been troopers & I think have come to terms with the fact that we cannot go anywhere or see anyone (including gramma). I've really tried to put in a ton of effort to make these weeks (or months, who knows) go as smoothly & make them as memorable as possible. We tossed in potty training for Sadie & she's doing so well. The girls do better with some sort of a schedule, so we've been planning things the night before to keep them busy. I hope everyone is well, I truly do!

Now, let's get to why you actually come here...my outfit! I needed something sunny & bright. Oh, and to actually put on real clothes really improved my mood. These are all items I already owned, but just tried to style differently (also shot over a month ago when we still had snow). Warm, springy weather is headed here soon so I'm doing what I always do...rushing to wear all my sweaters as much as possible before they're stored away for the season!

Sweater (Zara, old)/ Denim (Target)/ All Else (Amazon)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D