Monday, March 14, 2011

Going Bananas

Several hotel-room shots of my outfit worn in Halifax on day 1.  I have been so inspired by S/S '11 runway looks as of late, it's hard to resist putting together my own versions. Miuccia Prada put bananas on the catwalk this season, so I channeled a look from the collection by combining electric shades of navy blue, bright green, & a quirky banana print...perfect for a night spent at a local pub.

*Photo from Elle.com*
Wearing: Blazer (vintage)/ Sweatshirt & Jeans (F21)/ Tank (old Hollister)
Platforms (New Look)/ Leather bracelet (J.Crew)/ Ring (Etsy)/ Watch (Casio)

XoXo-Kelli K
Thanks for Reading :)
P.S. By now all of you have heard about the tragedy in Japan...keeping all of you in my thoughts.
Sept. 11th (NYC), January 11th (Haiti), March 11th (Japan)

10 comments:

  1. I like your blazer!

    http://slackandlack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the blazer with a green t-shirt :D

    I need your help, if you like my look please vote me here

    http://chicisimo.com/fashion/outfit/lace-i-love-you-3/

    Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice green top. very clean cut chic look

    ReplyDelete
  4. its always refreshing to see someone rock green in a more formal way :*)

    http://newyorkcarnival.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your vintage blazer! Lovely outfit, thank you for posting. First time visitor to your blog - love it!

    www.featherfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty! i really love that blazer! :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your post is simply amazing! Loves it! I'm now subscribing to your blog on my google reader!

    Please check out my blog when you get a chance.

    http://www.goodbadnfab.blogspot.com
    a fashion lawyer by day, fashion police by night...I play at red carpet events, shop all over town, and live life in the fab lane in LA!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks guys, glad you liked the crazy banana print ;)

    XoXO-K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi dear, how are you? i love the mix of green and navy!1 are so cute.kisses muaks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D