Thursday, March 24, 2011

Stark Contrast

The last time I wore these tops together was while channeling a collection from Miu Miu (see the look here). Due to the double layer of shoulder pads (love them), I couldn't wear the cardigan I was planning to layer over this without looking like a football player.  Therefore, I opted for a more laid-back look by wearing skinny jeans & boots, instead of a skirt & platform mary janes.  As stated time & time again, I love the contrast created by pairing black with a shade of yellow....or any pop of bright color really...

Wearing: Black top (BB Dakota)/ Yellow blouse & Sunnies (vintage)/ 
Jeans (U.O.)/ Boots (F21)/ Blazer (H&M)/ Rings (BR & vintage)/
Bracelets (J.Crew)

XoXo-Kelli K
Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' & Twitter :)

15 comments:

  1. Great pictures!
    warm hugs
    Dorota

    www.jewellerybijou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the collar on that blouse girl :)

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing collar. you rarely see a full round collar, it looks magnificent

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty images!!! Love your yellow blouse!

    WWW.RENEBRAUN.COM

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lusting those rings!! Gorgeous :) Great blog- now following you!

    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great look! love your yellow blouse.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your rings, and I love all from your wish.list from the last post, that Kate's skirt it's awesome, want it so much.

    check out when u have a time ;)

    http://angystearoom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi. I'm a stylist in LA and I'm totally obsessed with your blog. I'd love if you visited my new blog for multiple posts a day on all things fashion. I just moved to California after graduating back in south with a degree in visual merchandiser. In attempt to get my heel in the door, I've launched a site all about celebrity fashion and the trends that create it. Check out what Brad, Rachel Zoe's former associate shared with me and find out my latest trend report. I'd love the support. I'm following you, I hope you'll do the same. Thanks so much.

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    And don't forget to follow on Twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news, from an LA stylist.

    http://twitter.com/FashBoulevard

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the yellow! it is a nice change from layering with a white shirt or something instead. cute rings too : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yellow is a color I want to try out this summer for sure !

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous rings , love your outfit


    gabriellehl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute yellow top.. looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. J aime!!! Ta chemise jaune super!!!
    Biz
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  14. So glad you guys like my vintage blouse, it was such a great find :)

    XoXo-K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D