Friday, December 28, 2012

Photo Friday: The Holidays & 27

It's been a busy holiday season & a wonderful way to end 2012.  The past week was spent completing some holiday baking, celebrating Christmas with family, & turning 27.  I have some last minute NYE prep to finish, as we have visitors arriving tomorrow for a few days :)

I let Betty do all the legwork for this years baking..
Work holiday party
Quick round of beers
Stockings
The Christmas Tree
The sunrise on my Birthday
Happy 27th Birthday to me :)
A few birthday presents
A package arrival from Topshop
12-26

XoXo
Happy Weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. Is there is a balance between the salary and the demanding job.
    It is not uncommon for massage therapists to consult with physiotherapists before and during a massage.

    Your best bet is to find an ACOTE accredited school because these schools are recognized as offering
    the most thorough education.
    Feel free to visit my weblog - huxicyy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D