Friday, December 21, 2012

Photo Friday

Hello, Friday!  I had an amazing week, filled with new holiday clothing, adventures, & Christmas themed everything. The office is throwing our holiday party this afternoon & you better believe I'm decked out in sequins. It's turning out to be some December...

Fair Isle for the holidays
Niagara Falls, Ontario (photo courtesy of  Shannon)
Just 'because' gifts for the manpanion
Snugglers
My birthday shirt
Holiday-themed Timbits
A sneak peek of an upcoming post..


XoXo
Happy Weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. Great post. I used to be cheсking continuously thiѕ blog and I am inѕpіreԁ!
    Vеrу hеlрful informаtion particularly the remaіning sеctіοn :) I сare for such information much.
    I used tο bе lookіng for this partiсulаr infoгmatiоn for
    a very lеngthу timе. Thank yоu and good luck.
    Also visit my weblog - swim Dress for ladies

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D