Friday, December 14, 2012

Photo Friday: Old Faithful

Old Faithful, also known as Forever21, never disappoints.  I've been on the hunt for a colored faux fur scarf for several seasons and to my delight, I finally discovered the perfect version online.  I also splurged on some comfy, cozy day-wear & a few sparkly additions for the holiday season.  Because I worked a portion of both Saturday & Sunday last weekend, the only non-work related activities included a sushi lunch date & a stay-at-home movie night.  Happy Weekend guys!

Marled Sweater, American-Made Tee, & Fingerless gloves
Faux Fur Scarf, Rhinestone Necklace, & Pewter bag
Ye's Sushi is one of my favorites
Movie night: Lawless & The Watch

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D