Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Re: Attention-Seekers

And here's some more on these boots.  You want some real attention at the mall? You know, in the form of complete strangers squealing with delight over above mentioned/below pictured boots.  If the answer is yes, then these are the boots for you.  Don't get me wrong- I love a good compliment over something I'm equally as smitten with (what girl doesn't?), but when said stranger follows me into a store just to gush over my shoes...it becomes slightly creepy & the moment is ruined.  Agree or disagree?

 Top (Ebay)/ Skirt (Primark)/ Heels & Tights (F21)/ Jewelry (BR, F21, Vintage)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D