Thursday, September 15, 2016

A Little on the Dark Side

I spent the entire afternoon the other day uploading & sorting photos.  I've been so behind & just can't seem to find enough time during the day to get anything done.  Not to mention, our little lady is teething hard core & has been up in need of cuddles in the middle of the night (she's usually a great sleeper & doesn't wake up until morning).  Outfit posts have been few & far between, but I am trying to share more fashion-related content, starting with these new arrivals of the dark-hued variety...

Floral Wrap Midi Dress (F21)
Black Tassel dress (Target)
My very first Sincerely Jules purchase
The cutest floral shorts (F21)
Bandanas (Target)/ Earrings (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D