Friday, September 30, 2016

Photo Friday: Weekend Away

Photos from last month & our trip to Chicago to see Luke Bryan play at Wrigley Field.  It was also the first time we left little miss overnight, necessary but still more difficult than I thought.  I cannot believe this was a month ago already, time is seriously flying...

Gearing up for another road trip… (mug via Starbucks)
New. new, & more new :)
Celebrating a weekend away
Mini bar crawl before the concert
312, my favorite Goose Island brew

Bar Louie helped fund my college, so I always like to visit when I can...
Dick's Last Resort (they serve 40's)
Spent the night at The W
Souvenirs from the concert
Morty's for wings once we got back into town...

XoXo
Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like it was a really great experience! Even if it hard to leave the little one at home.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D