Friday, September 2, 2016

Photo Friday: A Mix of June & July

Bring on the long weekend! It's been a hell of a week…our 'puppy' had an allergic reaction & tossed his cookies all over the living room during the night, Zoey has her first tooth, & I'm still recovering from lack of sleep in Chicago.  Any way, I'm obviously still playing catch-up & it's to the point where I don't know if anything will change haha...

This dress…def worth every penny (Free People)
Two of my summer go-to's (both F21)
My first Mother's Day prezzie <3 td="">
I may be a little pineapple obsessed….
Celebrated the Mr.'s first Father's Day
Watching our nephew's lacrosse game
New, new, & more new :)
Zoey's 4th of July headwear (via Hobby Lobby, of all places).
Matching espadrilles (Mine: F21, Zo's: Old Navy) for Canada Day :)

XoXo
Happy Weekend :)

1 comment:

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D