Friday, September 16, 2016

Photo Friday: First Girls Getaway (Part 1)

The first installment of my first getaway, just us girls.  It was an amazing 11 days, but we sure missed the Mr., the dogs, & our own beds :)

Up late packing the car the night before we took off...
New stuff awaiting us :)
Headed out to visit my bro & his wifey for the afternoon (taken at Red's Ale House)
French toast bake, the best brekky!
We had lovely slow mornings in which we both got ready for the day (aka: real clothes, no pjs)...
Chinese for lunch, by request of my pre go best friend :)
This girl turned 6 months old while we were in Iowa & we got to celebrate all day with my mom, it was the best!
We made the switch to solids…she's a great little eater!
My sweet girl
Tried a new brewery in Le Claire, IA (Green Tree Brewery)
Turtle Cheesecake from the Candle Light for Zo's half bday ;)
New suit (wal-mart, can you believe it?!) & drink floaties for pool time!
Zo's first time swimming! She did alright, a little skeptical & whiney


XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D