Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Wardrobe Snapshots

A few snapshots of outfits I've worn lately that have yet, or may not, even make it on here.  I'm not sure how some of you mama's wear your 'real' clothes everyday with little ones…I'm either getting spit-up on or touched with sticky/dirty fingers, making it tough for me to justify extra laundry.  I am making more of an effort to toss on a simple dress instead of work-out clothes, progress...

Ring & Tunic (Free People)
Real life, most days (mug: anthropologie)
Thermal (F21), Denim (Old Navy), & Birks
Cardigan (F21), Ring (Free People)
Dress & Cardigan (F21), Ring (Free People)
Hoodie & Denim (F21)/ Sneakers (Vans via Free People)
Top (Old Navy)/ Denim (F21), Birks…& these little owl footies :)
XoXo
Thanks for Reading!


1 comment:

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D