Monday, January 22, 2018

Cue New All-Time Favorite Sweater...

This sweater, you guys, I've hardly taken it off.  Don't believe me? Zoey says no, no, no when I go to grab it & points at something else!  It's the perfect amount of cozy & encompasses the ability to brighten up these dreary winter afternoons.  Speaking of which, I really need some brightening up today.  We experienced our first stomach bug with Zoey, kicking-off at 11pm & ending somewhere around 3am.  We went through 5 bed changes, one shower, & a whole lot of snuggles with our scared little miss :(  She's never thrown up before, so it was definitely a learning experience for both of us...

Sweater (Urban Outfitters)/ Denim (Target)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D