Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Thirty Two

I recently turned thirty two & I'm still sorta in shock over that number....wasn't I just turning 21 like last year?!  I love birthdays & aging doesn't bother me, it just seems so crazy to say that I'm in my thirties.  My birthday is the day after Christmas, which is always an interesting time of the year for me.  I'm able to reflect on the entire year & this year, I felt more 'me' than I ever really have before.  I realized how grateful I am for everything that happened in year 31, both the good & the bad.  There was a crazy amount of tears, new friendships made & old ones lost, more worrying than I care to admit, & so much effort put into my new role as 'mom of two'.  I've found this new found stress & the pressures of motherhood perfection are best handled with sweat sessions & libations with the Mr., which is exactly how we spent my birthday night out :)

Sweater & Booties (Zara)/ Denim (Target)/ Glasses (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

1 comment:

  1. It is always a wonderful feeling when you can look back at the year that has passed and feel great about it...even though there are always ups and downs!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D