Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Santa Was Good to Us This Year...

Another great Christmas in the books, Santa was so good to our family again this year.  Today I thought I'd share a few gifts I received from my family for both Christmas & my birthday (the day after).  I'm incredibly grateful for how spoiled we were again this year & that we got to open our presents all together for the first time in six years.  The girls were also crazy spoiled by everyone & we are just so thankful for how loved they are...

Pretty little details from F21 (Twist back sweater, velvet bow beanie, & some statement earrings)
Some essentials for relaxing (cozy socks, bath bombs, & a new eye mask)
The perfect peplum waffle knit top with coordinating tassel earrings (cannot wait to wear this combo from Anthro)
A pre-booked massage, body butter, & the perfect holiday red lip stain (Nyx)
I'm the weirdo that loves gift cards, this year to all my fav places! More from my stocking (nail polish & anthro ornament).
A new planner (always in my stocking) & my bday present from the Mr. (HP Sprocket printer)
My favorite team apparel, always a must (both from my parents).


XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D