Thursday, January 18, 2018

Post-Holiday Blues

We're really missing the sparkly lights of the Christmas tree in the morning over here...anyone else? January is just such a blah month around here, but I've been keeping myself distracted prepping for Zoey's 2nd (wtf...how?!) birthday & Valentine's Day... any excuse to decorate, am I right?  I added a little extra sparkle to this otherwise basic outfit & actually wore a similar version on Christmas Day in Iowa (I had to swap the flats for boots though, it was way too cold).  These earrings are the perfect addition to this outfit, just the right amount of over-the-top in my book.  The hunt for sparkly extras around the holidays is my favorite distraction...

Sweater (Zara)/ Denim & Flats (Old Navy)/ Headband & Earrings (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you on that. I am definitely missing the magic of Christmas. January in general feels so....uninspiring. You look gorgeous! Love the sweater.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D