Tuesday, April 24, 2018

A Collaboration With LulaRoe & the Iowa Sisters

I haven't had the chance to do many collaborations, especially when it comes to shooting looks with another person (which isn't as tough as I assumed it would be).  One of my oldest friends from high school got into the LulaRoe biz (LulaRoe Katie & Angela, AKA the Iowa Sisters) & offered me a few pieces to style.  I found out I was prego with Sadie not long after & unfortunately, these pieces were pushed into the depths of my closet.  Angela has recently relocated to New York state with her family & is now only a few hours away from ME! As someone who has grown far to use to the fact that her best girlfrans are 9+ hours away, you can imagine my excitement to have one just a little bit closer.  We shot these photos on her last visit here & I'm sharing them today, as it's her family's first week in their new home :)

Ang: Shirt (LulaRoe Gigi)/ Cardigan (LulaRoe Sarah)/ Skirt (LulaRoe Lola)
Me: Jacket & Sweater (F21)/ Skirt (LulaRoe Azure)/ Boots (Chloe via Ebay)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D