Friday, April 27, 2018

Photo Friday: Cold Weather Recap

I’m ok sharing these photos, as it’s not our current view anymore. The snow has finally gone & I've even opened the windows a few days this week! It’s officially the return of park season, also known as patio season for toddlers. Speaking of parks, we’re heading there this morning after pancakes...

Woke up to this frosty scene one morning & found it beautiful :)
Soccer-aunt attire (Uggs, Shein scarf, F21 thermal & cardi)
Watching my oldest niece play indoor scorer, she's a rockstar!
A glass of Apothic Red for the win :)
Mementos from the baby shower cleaned outta my purse (earrings: F21)
The Mr. bought me this sweatshirt & I've worn it sooooo much already (via Winner's)
Beau's Tread Lager, my new go-to when it comes to what's on tap :)
Easy outfit for a quick lunch at above mentioned Beertown (Coat & Tunic: F21/ Boots: Lulu's/ Scarf: Piace Place)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D