Wednesday, April 25, 2018

What's New Wednesday

I'm really trying to keep up a schedule here, but it's proving a little difficult lol.  My MacBook is in desperate need of a work-over to fix a few glitches (fingers crossed we get that taken care of this weekend), so it makes posting a little more time consuming.  Any way,  I have a few new things to report as of late, most importantly being the birth of our new nephew Beckett! I've got a ton of catching up to do photo wise, like a few weeks before Easter-catching-up...yikes! Until then, enjoy what's new around here...

Lace bralette's from F21, the perfect price for the perfect piece :)
Free People's Cuddle Up Pullover, which you've totally already seen :)
The perfect bouquet of flowers to brighten up the kitchen (via the Mr.).
My late grandmother's ring.  I picked this as a keepsake because I found it so beautiful.
The stone on this ring, it's gorgeous! I had it resized & cleaned locally.
I'm dying to wear these, especially since I scored them for $15 (via F21)!!!
I had no idea the LCBO (our liquor store) did mystery bags of beer...it was a fun surprise for girl's night!
The perfect tee from a local shop in my hometown (The Painted Rooster)
Sweet baby Beckett, about 6 hours old...so squishy & perfect!
XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

1 comment:

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D