Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Go Black

Whoa, it's been a whirlwind of a week! We got word that my sister-in-law had gone into labor, so the Mr. woke up at 8AM after working the afternoon shift last Tuesday & went to get the oil changed in the van, while I packed & took the dog to the vet.  We left the house at noon, dropped the dogs off at my Mother-in-Law's, & hit the road for the birth of our first nephew on my side of the family. We got back late this past Sunday afternoon & were busy filing taxes/ catching up on everything yesterday.  Phew! Not to worry, I had time for a quick outfit post in-between napping babes.  This sweater has been on heavy rotation, but this time I paired it with all black.  I loved the way it complemented my red studded booties, was can I say? I like what I like :)

Sweater (Urban Outfitters)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

1 comment:

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D