Monday, May 14, 2018

Eight Days Remain

Eight Days.  That's all that's left of my maternity leave.  I know I am so, so blessed to get an entire year off when most only get 1/3 of that.  However, that doesn't make it any easier on this mama.  It's all I know, just as it's all you mama's with different policies know.  I'm bringing this up because I received a few not-so-nice DM's on instagram & emails asking me to quit complaining because I've had more leave that most could dream of.  Apples to oranges...

This outfit was the perfect for a casual morning spent at playgroup.  I also had it tossed in my suitcase for our last trip back to the midwest (obvi because of the blue details), but never got a chance to wear it (ran outta days & overpacked).  This tunic was marketed on F21 as a dress, but I've never used it as one die to how incredibly short it was.  I also shrunk it in the dryer by accident awhile back, so it's definitely only a shirt now :)

All (Forever21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D