Wednesday, May 9, 2018

What's New Wednesday

What's new this week? Check it out below :)  I will admit, this aren't 100% new this week, but they are new around here...

Took the girls to the mall on a whim after naps & scored this sweater under $25 (Zara)!
I'm really starting to put my accessories to use these days, probably because my outfits have become so simple (F21)...
These thermal...I'm obsessed! The color, the softness, the thumb holes? It's perfect for spring (via free people)!
DIY Beer cake supplies for the Mr.'s bday...I have another one of these in the works currently ;)
I so loved how this turned out!
Forgot about this dress from last fall, found while swapping out my winter items for warmer weather options (F21).


XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D