Thursday, May 10, 2018

Just a Touch

As I've mentioned before, I started gravitating towards all things pink when we found out we were having girls.  I was the first one to know that my first niece or nephew on my side of the family was in fact, a BOY! I kinda did the same thing, unintentionally, & started gravitating towards the color blue.  It wasn't until I went to pack my suitcase (pretty last minute, I might add) for his arrival, that I noticed this phenomenon.  I've really enjoyed the pops of blue & adding just a touch to an otherwise plain outfit.  I wore this exact outfit the day he got to come home from the hospital & the day this overly-excited auntie got to get her hands on him...

Sweater (Free People)/ Denim (Old Navy)/ OTK Boots (Just Fab)/ Earrings (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

1 comment:

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D