Thursday, May 3, 2018

Just Wait

So I'm kinda in this downward spiral right now.  It's MAY, freakin MAY! The month I have been dreading for an entire year because it means I have to go back to work & leave not one, but TWO babies at daycare (in the best of hands, thank goodness).  I even went into this past year knowing just how fast it goes & really attempting to be in the moment with the girls.  I look back to this same time  last year & cannot believe how much has changed.  I'm just really feeling all the feels about everything...

Back to more fashion-related material, because that's totally what this space is for...not my melodrama mama-issues ;). It all kinda ties together though, doesn't it? I scored these lace-insert boyfriend jeans before Zoey was born for like $11 & they didn't fit until like a month ago (pat my own back on working my butt off on the treadmill).  They have quickly become a new fav, so much so, that I even trimmed off a few inches for a cropped vibe.  I paired them with an easy tunic & this cardigan for a boho vibe.  I'm really digging all neutrals lately, sorta goes along nicely with my current shade of pale...

Flats (Zara)/ All Else (Forever21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

1 comment:

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D