Monday, February 17, 2020

Ridin' Roads

Winter outfits are some of my favorite to style.  All the layers & texture, paired with the best winter coats & boots.  We're quickly nearing the one year mark for being in our new house & city, I cannot believe how fast time is passing.  I'm both excited & terrified of what's to come in the next few months, making the control freak in me spaz out daily. 

Today we’re celebrating Family Day up here & are currently en route to Vaughan Mills for the morning. After a few days around the house, we’ve got cabin fever & needed to escape.

 Vest & Denim (Target)/ Sweater (Zara)/ All Else (Forever21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D