Thursday, February 13, 2020

Valentine's Week: A Fancy Dinner Out

This blouse was originally purchased for the holidays.  It didn't get past my closet because Bo was extremely cranky from teething, so he was constantly in the carrier strapped to me at every event.  I was so afraid the carrier would catch on the lace & ruin it, so I benched it for Valentine's Day.  And you guys, it was worth the wait.  This blouse is EVERYTHING. It is the perfect shade of red & makes every pair of denim feel more put together.  I toned it down with ankle boots & crisp, white denim.  I love wearing white during winter, it's the perfect contrast to color yet feels seasonally appropriate all at once.  You could easily swap the booties out for a killer pair of heels to take it up a notch.  Heels have become almost non-existent in my world, so I love any excuse to wear a pair (for a short time that is). 

Blouse (J.Crew)/ Sunnies (Amazon)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D