Monday, February 24, 2020

Post-Valentine's Hangover

My last outfit from Valentine's weekend.  An easy all black look, kept festive with heart-shaped statement earrings & sunglasses.  We managed to take down 4.5 bottles of wine on Valentine's night, which made for an entire day spent snuggled in bed or on the couch on Saturday (still had a kid with me at all times, so I totally parented through it).  I haven't been that hungover since after I had Zoey & I completely remember why now.  I live for outfits this easy & functional, especially with three kiddos to chase around...

Sweater (Zara)/ Leggings (Walmart)/ All Else (Amazon)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D