Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Valentine's Week: Mama's Day Out

I've definitely rubbed off on the girls with my love of holidays.  We've been in hearts & red or pink all week long so far.  I actually wore this entire outfit out yesterday, sans kiddos.  This outfit is over the top, especially for a weekday afternoon, but it was so very necessary.  Shades of pink, paired with heart sunnies & a few basics made this outfit come together. The coat & earrings are the only newish pieces here, everything else is over a year old at least. And yes, I totally got weird looks, but also a lot of compliments.  What can I say? I like what I like & I dress for myself :)

Getting dressed in all the extras has a direct effect on my mood.  I shared this earlier, but we had no choice but to put our beloved Wrigley down Sunday night & it's taking everything I've got not to cry every 5 minutes when I find one of his crimpy hairs.  Just when I think I've got myself together, one of the girls will ask where Wrigley is & the process seems to start all over again.  So I really needed no reason at all to put these outfits together this week & spoiler alert: they are all over-the-top!

Coat & Sunnies (F21)/ Sweater (H&M)/ Heels (Shein)/ Earrings (J.Crew)/ Denim (Target)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

1 comment:

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D