Sunday, July 24, 2011

Blog Crush: Pneumonia White

In typical Sunday morning fashion, I'm sipping my coffee & catching up on my favorite blogs (my visitors are all still sound asleep).  Among them, a newcomer,  is the ever-captivating & refreshing blog of Pneumonia White.  Her text is poetically well-spoken, her photography is modern & intriguing, and her style is reminiscent of an old Hollywood movie star with a modern day twist.  However, those reasons are not what keeps me checking back day after day. What does?  Her fascinating story of a tragic past and new beginning that keeps me on the edge of my seat, wanting to know more. Don't take my word for it, read it yourself. I promise you won't regret it....



XoXo
Thanks for Reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D