Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday Blog Sale

My first blog sale! Just a few items I need taken off my hands.  Thought I'd offer them to my readers before I listed them on Ebay.  Email me at fashionworshiper@gmail.com if you're interested. First come, first serve.  There are no shipping restrictions & I accept paypal as payment (in US dollar amounts).  I am also open to accepting the best offer on these items as well.

VINTAGE OXBLOOD  LEATHER SHORTS
Details:
Waist: 30 inches/ Hips: 36 inches/ Length: 12 inches
These shorts are a little on the short side for my liking.  Purchased them from Ebay & have not worn them :)
$32.00 + shipping

 VINTAGE MOSCHINO CHAIN BELT
 Details:
Purchased this belt from a thrift store in Toronto last summer.  I'm not 100 % sure it's authentic, but it's still an AMAZING piece.  
Length: 39 1/2 inches, adjustable for any waist size
$60.00 + shipping

VINTAGE BEIGE LEATHER SKIRT
 Details:
Waist: 26 inches/ Hips: 34 inches/ Length: 21 inches/ Marked size: 9/10
This skirt fits higher on the waist & is slim fitting (pencil skirt).  Purchased off Etsy & never worn by me.
$15.00 + shipping


SPRING & CLIFTON LEOPARD SHORTS 
unworn from Urban Outfitters
 Details:
Waist: 26 inches (elastic waist)/ Hips: 32 inches/ Length: 11.5 inches/ Leg opening: 9 inches
Purchased from Urban outfitters last winter.  Never worn, brand new shorts. Can be layered over tights in the winter or worn bare legged with a tee in the summer.  
$40.00 + shipping

XoXo
Thanks for reading :)

8 comments:

  1. Amazing all!

    kisses

    www.myfashionsketchbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Moschino belt and the shorts! they're lovely x
    Love Amie

    www.creditcrunchchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you mind if I list your link on http://www.blogsalesunited.com? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel free to share any link you'd like, I appreciate you asking :)

    XoXo-K

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello are you still selling the leopard shorts ? (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do still have the moschino belt by any chance even though it's a bit too late

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do still have the moschino belt by any chance even though it's a bit too late

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tina! No, I'm so sorry I sold it on Ebay awhile back :( Thank you so much for your interest & stopping by my blog!

      Xo-K

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D