Monday, July 25, 2011

On the Fence

I was initially on the fence on whether I should actually buy these flats, as they were a bit pricey for flats (in my opinion).  I also have a rule while shopping: If the item in question cannot be easily styled in 5 different ways, then I don't allow myself to buy it.  Instead of thinking about what I could wear these with, I was trying to think of what I couldn't wear them with...

Shirt, Dress, & leather bracelet (J.Crew)/ Flats (Zara)/ Sunnies (F21)/
Ring (H&M)/ Bracelets (AE)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading :)

4 comments:

  1. LOVEEEEEE those flats, girl.

    Emily http://www.mywordsinterestslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go the colour blocking!!!


    Wonderful :)

    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    currently living in Purple Rain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, I'm really in love with the shape of these ;)

    XoXo-K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D