Friday, July 22, 2011

Photo Friday

A majority of these photos are from last weekend at Rib & Beer fest.  My weekend started last night when my family/friends arrived, I just wish the weather would cooperate so we could hit the beach (it's almost too hot to be outside for extended periods of time).  Happy Weekend!

The aftermath of a drinking game...I won ;)

Corn on the Cob, yumm....
Buckets & pans of BBQ sauce
BBQ pulled pork sandwich....it was amazing!
Working on some friendship bracelets :)
An outfit that wasn't really blog-worthy, but I love the colors...
How cute is this bracelet a reader sent me?! Love the neon yellow, thanks again Sam :)

XoXO
Thanks for Reading :)

4 comments:

  1. You're right it's too hot to do much of anything these past few days! Hopefully it cools off a little so you can enjoy the rest of your weekend. I love the bracelet in the photo showing the colours of your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute bracelet!

    www.evolvmag.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D