Friday, December 28, 2018

33

This is 33.  This by far has to have been the crappiest birthday, which sounds terrible to admit.  However, I got a full day with the girls & Mr., an amazing meal (even if it was out of to-go containers), loads of snuggles from both girls (they're both super tired & not feeling well), a piece of birthday cake all to myself (double chocolate of course), & some pretty amazing presents.  Our life right now is filled with uncertainty...when we someone schedule a showing, when we will sell, etc. that it was nice just to enjoy each other.  Plus, how much fun were we really planning on having at 23 weeks prego with two toddlers?! Yesterday should have left me feeling unsatisfied with how the day went, but instead, I felt the opposite.  I am so completely grateful for this life right now, exactly how it is.  33 is going to be a really amazing year for me, as we plan to welcome our first boy & final baby, relocate a few hours away, find/begin a brand new job, & spend so much more time with family. Cheers!

Sweater (Zara)/ Boots (F21)/ Earrings (Sugarfix by Bauble Bar)/ Denim (Target)

XoXo
Happy Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D