Thursday, December 13, 2018

Sip, Sip, Hooray!

Sip, sip, HOORAY! For coffee, that is.  I wore this outfit last month in Iowa for a fun-filled day of seeing almost all of my favorite people.  Started the day off at coffee with my girlfriends from high school, back to the house to wrap presents, a play date at my best friend's house, a walmart spree while the girls napped with grandpa, & finally, to a family get-together....phew! It was the perfect outfit for all activities, with jut the right amount of 'extra' to not be overdressed at any point in my day.

Earrings (Anthropologie)/ Blouse (The Rustic Coop)/ Boots (Just Fab)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D