Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Our 2018 Christmas Cards

Once I became a mama, I was so excited to start the tradition of sending holiday cards.  It's a fun way to get excited for the holidays & an excuse to take family photos every year.  This is only our second year sending cards, but it's a tradition I plan on keeping.  I decided to use Vista Print for the second year in a row, mostly because their cards are excellent quality & they ship fast (I got these in 3 days).  I love their simple, yet effective design choices & was immediately drawn to this one once we picked the perfect photo.  This post is in no way sponsored, just sharing our experience of a great product :)

Christmas cards (via Vista Print)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D