Tuesday, December 4, 2018

That Cozy Feeling

Cozy, cozy layers are all that's calling my name currently.  I'm pleasantly surprised this blouse is still working for me, since it's the perfect piece for fall.  I paired it with these burgundy flats (so comfy btw) & a fancy pair of earrings to complete the look.

Things are about to get CRAZY around here, meaning we've started gearing up for the big move by house hunting/contacting realtors, scoping out daycare options, etc.  It's exciting, but also a bit overwhelming with the never ending to-do list. 

Cardi (Asos)/ Blouse (The Rustic Coop)/ Denim (Old Navy)/ Earrings (Anthropologie)/ Flats (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D