Friday, December 21, 2018

Photo Friday: December 2018

I think I say this every year, but where does the month of December go?! It's here & gone before we realize it! All the prep of de-cluttering, packing, painting, & cleaning is over with at our house, meaning it's officially on the market.  Let's see how this mama can handle showing appointments with two toddlers, two dogs, & a ever-growing baby bump (fingers crossed).

With all of that going on, I still feel like we've made some really great memories this month.  We're making a conscious effort to just stop & enjoy each other, which is really what the holiday season is about.  Stay tuned next week, I have a few more holiday-themed outfits lined up & I'll be recapping the last few months of 2018. 

When I spotted these, I knew they'd be the perfect earrings for the holidays (via F21)!
Sadie was up at 4am in Iowa, so we wrapped all the presents one morning!
Christmas cookie decorating while visiting friends in NY! The girls had a blast!
The kids did a better job than me, so much fun!
Dunkin holiday coffees for the early trek home :)
This ever-growing baby boy bump that I just cannot get enough of (sweater: U.O.)
The sign is officially up & we've had numerous showings already, Santa please bring us a buyer ;)
The girls & I found some festive leggings to wear over the holidays (mine: F21, theirs: Walmart).

XoXo
Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D