Thursday, December 14, 2017

Forgotten Photos of Fall

Behind again as usual, but I just couldn't resist sharing these photos from fall.  I'm still wearing a lot of these pieces on the daily, so it still seemed relevant enough.  Next week is Holiday Dressing Week here, where I'll be sharing some outfits to get you through all your holiday activities....enjoy!

Canadian Thanksgiving outfit (Dress & Flats: F21, Denim: Target)
Halloween candy galore at my Mother-in-Law's 
Halloween date-night tray I prepared for when the girls went to bed :)
New in from U.O. (this thermal is the coziest piece ever & PERFECT for layering)
Zoey only went to 4 houses for trick-or-treat, but she made out pretty well :)
Anniversary celebration' at home this year <3 p="">
Slowly getting through my Apothic wine rack ;)
Celebrated Wrigley's 8th Birthday & Zoey loved every second 
Snagged the very last one of these at U.O. (before they restocked) & so happy I did.
Annual Thanksgiving Day tradition while celebrating from Canada
Plated turkey dinner 
Thanksgiving Day outfit (Cards & Flats: F21, Thermal: U.O., Denim: Target)
I'm on a wheat beer kick as of late 
Casual Weekend Layers (Parka & Thermal: Free People, Denim: F21, Boots: Target)
Captured the first real snowfall earlier :)


XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D