Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Our First Family Christmas Cards

I have been dying to send Christmas cards out ever since we got married.  However, it seemed a bit silly to send out photos of just the two of us (ok, we totally would have included the dogs, but still), so I vowed that when we did have littles, we'd do it.  We missed out last year & waited until the last possible minute this year (I just received our cards the first week of December), but we got it done.  I saw a commercial during Bubble Guppies for Vistaprint & decided to try it out.  I was so impressed by their simple card designs, how easy it was to create the perfect cards for us, & how quickly they shipped them to us.  Overall, great experience that resulted in a great product :)



XoXo
Thanks for Reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D