Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Holiday Dressing: Company Christmas Party

The last time I wore this dress (also during the holidays), I had a big 'ole baby Zoey bump as an accessory.  We've skipped the Mr.'s company party the past two years due to our family baby shower for Zoey & a visit to a friend who had just had major surgery last year.  I was so excited to have a few hours of adult time with my Mr. & an excuse to get dressed up.  I was, by far, the most dressed up person at dinner, it's kind of hard not be when wearing sequins.  We had a great night out & the girls were both sound asleep when we got home, thanks to Grandma :)

Dress (Ebay)/ Boots & Earrings (Zara)/ Faux Fur Scarf (Indigo)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D