Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Holiday Dressing: Visiting Santa

I kinda waited until the last minute to take the girls to see Santa this year.  I have no idea how, but I always feel like I'm prepared for Christmas until the ten day countdown hits.  Somehow, there's this huge list of to-do's & they're all last minute. Every. Single. Year!  At least I have an excuse this time, as I shipped almost all of our presents to Iowa & they still need to be wrapped.  Any way, I wore this to the mall to visit Santa with the girls solo.  I couldn't resist this tartan plain shirt from Old Navy, it's so perfect for the holidays this year.  As much as I miss all the glitz & glamour of holidays before kids, I love the challenge of finding outfits that fit both my style & lifestyle at the moment.  This is as glitzy as it gets for this mama...glitter flats & a faux fur vest.

Shirt & Flats (Old Navy)/ Denim (Target)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

1 comment:

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D