Monday, December 4, 2017

The Back Roads Home

I can finally announce that all family members have been rid of the sickness that took over our house last week.  It hit the girls first, then me, & finally, the Mr.  We used two boxes of tissues & what seemed like a gallon of Vicks, but we're finally on the other side of it.

When I packed for our last trip to Iowa, I shared a suitcase with both girls & was limited to what I could pack.  It makes it a little tough & very strategic once bulky layers are involved.  I'm sharing all three outfits I packed, not including travel days, this week. This outfit was worn for a quick trip to Target, lunch at my favorite Mexican restaurant, & over to a friends for a few beers...

Scarf (Piace Boutique)/ Boots (just Fab)/ Denim (Old Navy)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D